1. What is the starting hourly wage?
$12.00 per hour.
2. What Job positions are available with TCBY at Denver International Airport?
Customer Service Team Member is the position all new hires start as.
The qualifications for the position include:
√ The ability to SMILE!
√ The desire to greet all customers with a friendly attitude!
√ A dependable, trustworthy and motivated attitude!
√ Proficient at speaking and understanding the English language.
3. What are the working hours for the Customer Service Team Member position?
√All Customer Service Team Members are hired for one of the two following shifts:
TCBY is open every day of the year (bonus pay for working on certain holidays!)
4. How do I apply to work for TCBY at DIA?
√ Apply online now: Apply here
√ Contact us at [email protected]
5. What about transportation to TCBY at DIA?
√ Drive your own car to the DIA employee parking lot, then take a quick shuttle to the Main Terminal building (requires an employee parking pass).
√ Ride the RTD A-line commuter train or catch an RTD bus (requires an RTD Ecopass).
TCBY pays for either the cost to park in the employee parking lot or the cost of an RTD Ecopass for all of our Team Members.
6. When can I start working after I send in my application?
The steps to begin working at any concession at Denver International Airport are as follows:
7. Are there opportunities at TCBY for raises and promotions?
√ YES! TCBY has regularly scheduled performance reviews which could result in wage increases and promotions for those Team Members who are dependable and enthusiastic!
8. What do TCBY Team Members wear to work?
9. What is it like to work at TCBY at Denver International Airport?
√ It’s exciting!
√ The airport is used by travelers from all over the world and you will meet interesting and famous people!
√ TCBY is a clean environment that depends on all the Team Members to respect their fellow Team Members and to provide our customers with the very best customer service experience possible!